Ram CPU issue

Duckhead

I just upgraded to FL 12.2 64 bit and i am experiencing memory issues worse than ever. I cant even play a stock plugin with out the audio clicking and freezing and cutting out so im not even going to install Omnisphere until the issue is resolved. I have a HP envy TS m6 6 GB of ram (5.21 GB usable) 2.10 GHz processor running Windows 10 64 bit. Ive had worse laptops run Omnisphere with no problem. Ive already tried bridging the vst i want to use and theres no other programs playing in background. If anyone can help id really appreciate it.

If you can't even play stock plugins (which is really, really low in CPU usage), then I'd suggest going to the Image-Line technical forums. Your CPU is likely not the issue unless you've damaged it severely
Not accusing you of anything, but be aware that using a cracked version may be the problem itself as some crack programs/codes are rubbish and glitchy. Just though I'd highlight this as FL is being heavily cracked by people since forever.

thanks for the reply..I purchased Fl studio 11 signature bundle 2 years ago and just upgraded to 12.2 along with upgrading to windows 10. Ive been searching around and seeing that windows 10 and fl 12 are not working well together looks like i will have to keep searching though.Im really thinking about buying a macbook and switching to Logic pro x as i am tired of going through issues with every windows update but who knows.

If you can't even play stock plugins (which is really, really low in CPU usage), then I'd suggest going to the Image-Line technical forums. Your CPU is likely not the issue unless you've damaged it severely
Not accusing you of anything, but be aware that using a cracked version may be the problem itself as some crack programs/codes are rubbish and glitchy. Just though I'd highlight this as FL is being heavily cracked by people since forever.
thanks for the reply..I purchased Fl studio 11 signature bundle 2 years ago and just upgraded to 12.2 along with upgrading to windows 10. Ive been searching around and seeing that windows 10 and fl 12 are not working well together looks like i will have to keep searching though.Im really thinking about buying a macbook and switching to Logic pro x as i am tired of going through issues with every windows update but who knows.​

I have no issue with FL 12 and Win 10, everything runs smootly. If there is an issue with FL 12 using Win 10, I'm sure it will be fixed in the next update.
Again, you should go to the Technical Forums about this.

Changing to a Mac with Logic doesn't necessarily mean you will be relieved from any glitches. Go and see if this can be solved by contacting the support.

Last edited:
I have this exact same problem.
I want to use FL 12 cause it automatically detects VST(i)'s being instrument or effect.

Any help would be great!

Back