Quick Question- Logic Error

Taybot

I'm having trouble using sounds in Logic. I add a Software Instrument track and then try to browse through the various sounds, for example, there are tons of synths available.

But it only lets me select and sample the first file I choose. After that, every time I click on a new synth, guitar or any other sound it says

"File not found
Result code = -43"

Does anyone know what makes this happen? It never used to do this to me, but now I have to load a new track up every time I want to hear a new synth.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you very much. Your help is much appreciated!

Is that happening with all of the instrument inputs, such as EXS24, EVP, and Ultrabeat, or is it just happening with one of them?

No it's actually only happening with these Software Instrument Tracks. ESX and Ultrabeat load up new sounds just fine.

Then again, my Software Instrument Tracks used to load up sounds just fine so maybe the same thing will eventually start happening to all the instrument outputs.

Another strange thing is, after I mess around with ESX or Ultrabeat, the Software Instrument tracks will load up for me for another 1 or 2 sounds before it goes back to saying

"File not found
Result code = -43"

Does anyone have any ideas on what is going wrong? Thanks again for your help it's really appreciated!

Wanted to try again...

Can anyone help me with this problem please? I really need to get this figured out. Thanks I appreciate it as always!

Back