Quick FL studio question - edison

bennnib

Okay so iv got a fairly lengthy piano sample(2mins) loaded into Edison, and theres a certain part that i want to loop a few times to just to increase the length. Iv mapped out where i want to loop this with the markers but my question is how do i save this this into the song so that it loops 1 or 2 times?
Cheers :cheers:

Okay so iv got a fairly lengthy piano sample(2mins) loaded into Edison, and theres a certain part that i want to loop a few times to just to increase the length. Iv mapped out where i want to loop this with the markers but my question is how do i save this this into the song so that it loops 1 or 2 times?
Cheers :cheers:

one question how long have you been using fl studio

two don't know why i asked that question

but to be useful for the day save the one loop and drag it litterally drag it onto the playlist switch to song pattern mode and enjoi to adjust for result double click on what u dragged click the function tab an play with the time knob and play around fl studio is enjoyed better when you know how to use the whole suite

also get your knowledge up using this channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ste1438

Last edited:
Back