Quick FL studio question - edison

bennnib

Okay so iv got a fairly lengthy piano sample(2mins) loaded into Edison, and theres a certain part that i want to loop a few times to just to increase the length. Iv mapped out where i want to loop this with the markers but my question is how do i save this this into the song so that it loops 1 or 2 times?
Cheers :cheers:

highlight the part you want, drag it out with that last button in edison.. drag it to the playlist audio section and you can loop it in there by stretching, and choosing reserve pitch (pro default what i use).. i dunno.. hope that helped alittle.

Alright cool so i got it into the play list, but the size of the clip is uneven so it cant be like fluently looped, and if i just stretch the size of the clip it just makes a space with no sound at all. How can i fix this? ill upload a photo of the problem if it helps

make sure your start and end loop points are onpoint.. its hard 2 exsplain.. but i usualy just throw in the loop, hold my ALT button on my keybord, and then grab the end of the clip and pull it to the line, streting it.. if it mess's with the pitch, thats when i reserve pitch (pro default what i use)..
I dont know what the space with no sound could be???????????

^^ Yea, tru dat mane LOL yea dogg its tons of ways of doing it.. i remeber seeing a youtube video that was very inforational! just play with it, got anymore questions just holla!!

Defntly gotta make sure your cut is on the 1-2-3-4-snip. Or you might wanna mess around with the tempo adjust in a Slicer channel

I like to use FL SLICER for things like this,Just play with the timing nob and listen till it sounds good.

Pretty simple,Theres other ways to do it of course.

Back