question about fl studio

lowclassvillain

so once i finish making my track in the sequencer or whatever i split all the tracks into their own projects how can i put them back together to re edit the song without throwing them one by one in the playlist.

you can edit all the tracks together under the master track in the mixer. Is that what you mean? You cn assign individual tracks (instruments) to the channels in the mixer but the master channel has the whole song.

so once i finish making my track in the sequencer or whatever i split all the tracks into their own projects how can i put them back together to re edit the song without throwing them one by one in the playlist.
There's no way of doing this, as far as I'm concerned. Once you bounced every channel off it, you need to drag and drop them individually.

The only way you can do is by reloading the project file before you save it. If you don't save the project file and reload it, your tracks wont be split. Or go to a backup version of your file in the browser under back up.
If you are talking about during the playlist mode, i suggest you place the pattern your working with in the playlist before you actually split the track. All the tracks will be split but they will also be on the same track.
Another quick option is to place all your patterns on your playlist one by one, and lock the tracks to content, to do this once you have your playlist in a track, go to where it says track, right click and go to lock to content. The only downfall to that is, if you don't have any content on that track, then you have to search the patterns for that sound again.

Back