Protools recording guitar, but no sound on playback???

Ali'i

Yee.
Just got protools LE and an mbox.. We got the guitar coming out of my monitors, and the signal is reading on the right channel of one of the audio tracks.. recording works, but I'm not getting any sound when I play it back. Any help?

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

So I have another problem.. Now Reason won't read any of my drivers?? I try and set it to the new ASIO Digidesign driver and it freezes.. I used to use ASIO before, jst with an M-Audio Fast Track Pro... So many problems right now -_-

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

Does that mean this is all a driver problem???

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

** I'm not able to hear anything, including .mp3s .wavs or any streaming online.. But the guitar plugged in works.. can't hear anything even when guitar is unplugged

Is your output mapped correctly in Pro Tools? What about ur MBox setup? Remember ASIO is exclusive to to first "sound using" programs that grabs it soif there's a separate instance of Reason running then there'll be a conflict.

Back