Producers That Use Fl Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finesse06

What Famous Producers Use Fl Studio? Also Is Fl Studio Professional? People Ray Pro Tools Is More Professional And The Exported Wave Files Have A Higher Quality. Before I Invest I Want To Know If Its Real Good To Get Fl Studio. I Mean Most Audio Websites Dont Carry It And If They Do, There Is No Books On It.

Welcome to FP. FL can be professional in the right hands. It all depends on what "sound" you're going for. Primo's beats don't sound like Dre's cause they have different techniques. The final result out of ProTools has to do with the individual mixing and mastering your product. This is a tedious and frustrating task if you don't know what your doing.

Yes you can get professional results out of FL. You just posted this question a few days ago, no?

With the right plugins you can get a professional mixdown in any digital audio program. Your sound quality is only as good as your hardware.

Finesse06 said:
What Famous Producers Use Fl Studio? Also Is Fl Studio Professional? People Ray Pro Tools Is More Professional And The Exported Wave Files Have A Higher Quality. Before I Invest I Want To Know If Its Real Good To Get Fl Studio. I Mean Most Audio Websites Dont Carry It And If They Do, There Is No Books On It.

Hip Hop producers 9th Wonder (Little Brother, Jay Z, Beyonce, etc...) and Khrysis (Little Brother, Justus League, etc...) both use FL Studio for their work.

Personally, I like FL Studio and use it rewired to ProTools 6.1.1 and Cubase SX2. Because of the variety of VSTi/fx plugins I have and the fact that I rarely record vocals, I could use FL Studio for all of my music.

The better comparison would be between Reason and FL Studio where, in my opinion, FL Studio wins hads down due to its ability to use VSTi's.

I use FL...but no matter what software/hardware you use to make beats...it all come down to the individual that makin them...if your beats dont sound professional...it might because of some cheesy samples or patches...the only thing that'll make your beats sound professional is you...

I use FL and my beats sound professional cuz I can mix my instruments the right way...and I got some bomb ass patches...

and get whats easy for you and what wont break your bank...if you cant afford Pro Tools get FL or Reason...thats how I got into it in the first place...its ok to be broke...

1186709551931.jpg

what laptop r u using?gimme specs..memory space etc.and does it run smoothly ?do u record vocals?plug ins?..
Dell Inspiron 1525

Intel Core 2 Duo

3gb RAM

250gb Hard Drive

I dont record vocals

The most powerful plugin that Im using right now is Sonik Synth 2. All of my other plugins are the stock ones that came with the program.

My whole set-up runs pretty smoothly. The only problem that I seem to have is that if I load up more than two instances of Sonik Synth, every once in a while the sequencer will randomly skip a note. I dont know why this happens because I have more than enough RAM and my CPU isnt even breaking a sweat :confused:

My whole set-up runs pretty smoothly. The only problem that I seem to have is that if I load up more than two instances of Sonik Synth, every once in a while the sequencer will randomly skip a note. I dont know why this happens because I have more than enough RAM and my CPU isnt even breaking a sweat :confused:

why open a 2nd instance of Sonik Synth? why not just use midi out?

I wanted to use a different sound........how do I use the midi outs?

on sonik synth pick your sound for channel 2 and on the outs of channel 2 switch the 1+2 to 3+4. then open up a midi out channel and switch the channel to channel 2 and the sound should play from sonik synth. also make sure the port numbers match on sonik synth and the midi out(the little number in the upper right corner on the vsti and midi out channels) if you wanna add more sounds just do the samething. goto channel 3 switch the outs from 1+2 to 5+6 etc..... you can do this for up 16 channels on sonik synth.

on sonik synth pick your sound for channel 2 and on the outs of channel 2 switch the 1+2 to 3+4. then open up a midi out channel and switch the channel to channel 2 and the sound should play from sonik synth. also make sure the port numbers match on sonik synth and the midi out(the little number in the upper right corner on the vsti and midi out channels) if you wanna add more sounds just do the samething. goto channel 3 switch the outs from 1+2 to 5+6 etc..... you can do this for up 16 channels on sonik synth.
Thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back