Producers That Use Fl Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fl8 is very good I use this program and I am building a career in music production is how you use it. I can prove it check on my page Vaughn Huggins on myspace everyone of the songs is from fl8 and then tell me what you think.

its all about what you put in it, perfect ex. look at 9th wonder tracks while he was with LB, and look at soulja boys tracks, you can take the time and make sure its right, or just put out a track like soulja boy. simple as that.

I use fl 8 on my laptop runs perfectly, i am not using a midi controller tho. but will soon be

9th was the poster boy for FL but now he uses Pro Tools. but he did say he would never get rid of FL but Pro Tools is what he prefer now.

Dell Inspiron 1525

Intel Core 2 Duo

3gb RAM

250gb Hard Drive

I dont record vocals

The most powerful plugin that Im using right now is Sonik Synth 2. All of my other plugins are the stock ones that came with the program.

My whole set-up runs pretty smoothly. The only problem that I seem to have is that if I load up more than two instances of Sonik Synth, every once in a while the sequencer will randomly skip a note. I dont know why this happens because I have more than enough RAM and my CPU isnt even breaking a sweat :confused:

i have sampletank...and if im not mistaken sonic is multi timbral just like sampletank(made by the same people)....u just open it once and route the tracks thru midi...in live this is easy...i just make a new track and select the input from a drop down menu...

Jade Villaine uses FL Studio

I've been using it since '03 and have gotten many times better since. And it seems that as I grow, FL Studio becomes a richer program because of its inherent flexibility. There are like 3045833085085 knobs for everything you want to do, and after a while, you start using a few 100 of them.

And your skills improve.

Keep at it. I recommend FL Studio fully. It can most certainly be professional.

Last edited by a moderator:
its depends on the producer and the sounds he use.. u can make the same as quality beats dre makes in FL..

for real? i always thought there was a glass ceiling when it came to fruity loops, you know? like the limit or the peak you hit when it comes to software as opposed to having bundles and bundles of prime hardware. maybe im too much of an elitist.

Dat Break up beat with,Gucci and 'em,was created with Fruity loops studio.Dat whole melody riff,is a stock sound.Word up,and other than that,it's just kick drum,and snare

If you need living proof on whether FL Studio sounds "professional" or not, do a search for Kelakovski in youtube! I think most of his work is done in FL Studio! And also, whilst you're at it, check out FS Green too! Most of his work is done on FL Studio aswell! It's the man behind the machine that makes it sound the way it does!

Peace

If you need living proof on whether FL Studio sounds "professional" or not, do a search for Kelakovski in youtube! I think most of his work is done in FL Studio! And also, whilst you're at it, check out FS Green too! Most of his work is done on FL Studio aswell! It's the man behind the machine that makes it sound the way it does!

Peace

Kelakovski is a beast. i dont even think he uses a midi controller either. just his laptop keyboard.

Ecko4Ever - I produce Hip Hop type beats, check my myspace and you'll see. All done on FL Studio 8.
BlackTee - Yeah he is a monster, his whole crew are dope!!! But he does use midi controllers, seen him using mpd24 with FL Studio. He also uses an MPC.

Ecko4Ever - I produce Hip Hop type beats, check my myspace and you'll see. All done on FL Studio 8.
BlackTee - Yeah he is a monster, his whole crew are dope!!! But he does use midi controllers, seen him using mpd24 with FL Studio. He also uses an MPC.

oh ok i was wondering. so must have heard of Raul Supreme he another FL user. those UK producers be doing their thing. i wanna goto a Louis Den Beat battle one day.

Last edited:
Black Tee - yeah we do it big in the UK! I've been to a couple of the beat cyphers, they're live son!! Yeah I've heard Raul Supreme, he's dope, got a mixtape of his somewhere!

Peace

Yes you can make professional grade tracks off of FL studio. @ of the biggest people in Dubstep right now Benga and Skream use it. They are responsible for making dubstep what it is, so theres your answer.

yeah, I've heard that dubstep producers are big on FL Studio. The wobble bass you hear in so many dubstep joints is not hard to do with 3XOSC plugin.

yeah, I've heard that dubstep producers are big on FL Studio. The wobble bass you hear in so many dubstep joints is not hard to do with 3XOSC plugin.
I got a couple or few wobble presets for Wasp(or is it Wasp XT) that are for dubstep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back