Producers That Use Fl Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
that guy CSick that won Big Tune in Ny last year uses FL... but besides 9th Wonder... i'm not really sure if a lot of Big names use it.... idk

assign the sonik synth vsti to a mixer channel and the midi outs will follow. so if sonik synth is assigned to channel 1 in the mixer the midi out channels will automatically will be assigned to channel 2 and so on in the mixer. just make sure in the fruity wrapper you click "enable multiple outputs"

assign the sonik synth vsti to a mixer channel and the midi outs will follow. so if sonik synth is assigned to channel 1 in the mixer the midi out channels will automatically will be assigned to channel 2 and so on in the mixer. just make sure in the fruity wrapper you click "enable multiple outputs"
In the little menu, it wont let me click on "enable multiple outputs". You know how when the color of the words are faded into the background you cant click/select it? Am I missing something? :confused:

Producers in the industry that use FL Studio

Soulja Boy
9th Wonder
KDE
Boi-1da
Khyrsis
Tommy Gunnz
Lyr1kz
David Bowes

If i missed anyone.....My apologizes.

man sooo many joints have been produced on fl studio, for example off top the say yeah joint, all 9th wonder tracks, stanky legg, all boi-1da's stuff like best i ever had, ransom etc

if y

so is there any 1 of yal who are familiar with the fl studio 8 inspired cross platform freeware daw LMMS..?

I don't like it at all. It's not as quick and straight forward as fl. I think fl is quick because of the workflow. The step sequencer let's you get in and just go to work.

Adding vsts and such is also easy.

I've been trying many sequencers lately, and keep coming back to fl...when I want to use software.

Only other one I am interested in is ableton.

Now, guru, maschine, and motu bpm operate pretty cool too, but they are not DAWs so you can't load vsts up in them. Guru is cool for some quick mpc type sequencing, I haven't tried bpm or maschine yet so I can't say on those.

But if you're gonna try that open source thing, just roll wit flstudio man, it will save you many headaches.

Welcome to FP. FL can be professional in the right hands.

Your sound quality is only as good as your hardware.

no matter what software/hardware you use to make beats...it all come down to the individual that makin them

These 3 quotes above pretty much sums up this whole thread....

BKster

Producers in the industry that use FL Studio

Soulja Boy
9th Wonder
KDE
Boi-1da
Khyrsis
Tommy Gunnz
Lyr1kz
David Bowes

If i missed anyone.....My apologizes.

I believe Khrysis has gone to more of a hardware setup (ASR-10), in addition to Reason.

I know Hit-Boy ("Kitty Kat" for G-Unit amongst a SLEW of other stuff) uses FL Studio to sequence.

Last edited:
[
Soulja Boy
9th Wonder
KDE
Boi-1da
Khyrsis
Tommy Gunnz
Lyr1kz
David Bowes

If i missed anyone.....My apologizes./QUOTE]

Jim Bond:cheers:

There is this guy G-Roc who has some of the best Hip Hop mixes I've heard & he mixes completely in FL.

Last edited:
any of yal runnin fl studio 8 on a laptop?

yea I use fl studio 8 on my lap top connected to a key rig, its not that expensive or fancy but the way I look at it is that no matter what you use, (key boards, drum pads, software) their all just mediums, in the end its how you use it. I make some quality beats on fl studio, itz just about working hard, and always tryin 2 learn new things

FL studio is good daw but the sound like the vst and so on is bad in it thats why it sound bad. Me think Logic sound is more good :sing:

:sing: logic mane :cheers:

but FL is a good program, I just can't get jiggy with it, even though I started with it.. lol

don't chase n cashe use FL? that's all I can think of besides those mentioned already

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back