Producers That Use Fl Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you would be right mr.deranged. Another great feature that producers can do with FL is bounce the project to use inside profound to give it final professional mixdown. I have yet begun to dO this myself, but I would suspect great artist on soundclick like johnny julianno, itspurps, superstar O, and last but not least vybe beatz all use FL in combination with pro tools. Check me out on the soundclick site /deviantbeatz. My newest songs are not posted yet but "skylights" is one of the most recent.

What Famous Producers Use Fl Studio? Also Is Fl Studio Professional? People Ray Pro Tools Is More Professional And The Exported Wave Files Have A Higher Quality. Before I Invest I Want To Know If Its Real Good To Get Fl Studio. I Mean Most Audio Websites Dont Carry It And If They Do, There Is No Books On It.

If you want to make beats Fl Studio is the better i used pro-tools 8 for two years and switched Fl studio 10. It was the best decision i have ever made in my life. With the tools and workflow of Fl studio it allows you to be more creative. Well that's My opinion

i know that some user used to use it like deadmau5 and laidback luke and the ones that do use it are avicii, afrojack, porter robinson, and madeon

kane beatz, jahlil beats, lex luger, sonny digital, t-minus, cardiak, boi-1da, southside, ayo

now it's a LOT more popular than when this thread was started. :)

The DAW is actually kind of irrelevant to the quality. Its just preference; it's like asking what's the best car to drive. As for people who use it, I know Afrojack and Porter Robinson both use it.

it depends on the vsti that you are using lets say Nexus that is one great vst instrument the sounds are clean just a bit eq will do the trick all my beats are made with cakewalk sonar and nexus and some other vsti

All DAW's have different qualities. FL Studio is the most comprehensive of the bunch. Easy automation, easy sequencing, easy sampling, easy everything. Not to mention it has the most tutorials online. With that being said, it may be the reason that the industry is so saturated now. Any one can easily duplicate your track in about 5 minutes using FL. From Dr. Dre to J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, nothing is too hard to emulate with the right VST's and outboard gear.

Last edited:
Fl is only as professinal as the person using it.

i agree. but that is with any DAW. im not saying im a professional or trynig to sell myself as being one, im learning everyday, however from my personal experience i feel as though FL IS a pro DAW, however i made the switch to studio one and havent looked back ever since. the reason i made the switch is because i feel as though it works smoother, and is much easier to mix. everyone has there preference, and what works for someone else may not work for you.

i use fl studio but my second daw is studio one for serius mixing and mastering... i have triead reason but it lacks many things. also cubase is great but slow to work in, pro tools... more like... it has not soo many features.. but its an ok daw. i tried many daws but i stick to fl and studioone pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back