Problems loading proteus x composer bank

Do you work for E-Mu or something?
I mean how do you know all this stuff?

If it has all the Mo Phatt sounds in it im probably willing to pay $20.

Quick update ......and no i dont work for emu lol.

Those of you having issuses with the filtering it has to be with the library location as I have tried both internal and external drives as well as win xp and a win 64 system all works fine. If you have files not found the most common reason is the samples in the soundpool have been moved or contain no bytes to read as they were probally protected and you got a bad crack install. Not recomending this as the sets are cheap.

I do have the mp-7 with the mo phatt, protean drums and xtreme lead roms being converted as we speak as well as other improvments. More info soon and I think Obi is going to host the beta fixes and Dj Mateo is going to host our website where you can subscribe like puremagnik to get future sounds and releases for a 1 time subscription fee. Also new skins are in the works such as purple for the mo phatt and yellow for the xlead and such. Keep watching.

Good lookin out Solace

Having the Mo Phatt sounds in it is Dope, i have the hardware MP-7 as well but arent able to hook it up to software
so i might even sell the hardware piece if i feel like i dont need it anymore after your upgrade.
And a purple fitting skin would be nice with it

Last edited:
mark mark mark i need a new simm board for my mp7 it wont read my roms i have 3 and there going to waste. What do you mean you cant get the mp7 to work with software, since mine dose not read the internal roms I use it as a midi sequencer and controller for the vx as its mapped perfect. Midi in / midi out set up the mp7 and wham you got a kick arse sequencer with realtime midi controls. BUT if you are looking to get rid of your mp7 I need a replacment bad so hit me up FIRST!!!!!!!

Well I ran into my first problem with the VX lastnight and I thought I would share. CPU HOG STILL!!!!!!!! I only had 6 tracks going all aux turned OFF and it shut down on me and I dint even get to save the track I was working on SOAB!!!!!! I dont think this issuse is going to be resolved unless you have a emu card with the dsp power in it.

That is what i believe, Im also Vista 64-bit. After readin on the website, It pretty much says (to sum it all up) This thing is meant to run on Windows XP, but may have some problems in Vista. Do it at your own risk.
Im just upset i have these other 2 banks that wont load. Mo Phatt and Planet Earth. The sample pool files are .ebl like they are supposed to be, yet when i select bank and try to load it i get
"One or more sample link files could not be found"
But yet, the files are in the folder with the right extensions.:cry:

No fear. JUST RUN YOUR DAW OR MAIN APPLICATION AS ADMINISTRATOR.
Just for one time, the Proteus needs to generate files, and as any other plugin, it can't beg for authorization.
It's known that most of those old plugins created for XP need access to the hard disk.
Each time an old plugin fails to initialize, just edit the shortcut propeeties of your DAW and select in còmpatibility options: Run as administrator.

What about those links to proteus banks?
W10 here running Proteus VX with no problem.

Back