Pro Tools 8 Cost?

J

J-Barz

i did a search, couldn't find anything.

how much does pro tools 8 cost? Canadian dollars would be great thanks.

PT8 software or a PT8 system? LE/M-Powered or HD? The software prices can be found straight in the Digistore and the hardware is sold in pretty much all major music stores. If you can't find those, you need to seriously upgrade your Google module :)

PT8 software or a PT8 system? LE/M-Powered or HD? The software prices can be found straight in the Digistore and the hardware is sold in pretty much all major music stores. If you can't find those, you need to seriously upgrade your Google module :)

im really new to pro tools. im buying a digi 003 rack. then i need teh software i guesS? im not sure lol.

im just wondering the price. not looking for a lecture my friend.

im just wondering the price. not looking for a lecture my friend.

But that's the problem. I could say ya, the 003 starts at 2195 USD. But the problem is you don't even know what you're getting. You're about to blow 2200 bucks on something you know little about. It's just not smart.

I mean, did you know that the software is included with the price? That you don't have to purchase them separate? If you did, then you didn't let us know you did. You asked "I'm getting the 003, so I guess I need to get the software?" No you don't if you purchased the 003, you'd get a copy of PT 8 along with other plugins and fx and useless trial/le software.

That link I put in there was to a a brief overview of PT 8. I was trying to be helpful. Instead of reading it and coming out of the situation having learned something, you got a lecture.

Back