Possible to use MPC/Record??

S

slick843

I bought Record about a month and Im currently looking to buy an MPC soon after using one for the 1st time. Is it possible to track a beat thats created on the MPC into Record to mix? I have an M-Audio Fast Track Pro for my audio interface.

That's not why I said it lol. I just think that for this sort of thing another daw would work better

Sounds like he already has Record. If that's the case, forget an MPC.
why? I mean u can track the audio from your mpc to record its just easier to sync stuff with other daws which is why i said get a different daw lol. Theres no reason why he cant track his mpc with Record

why? I mean u can track the audio from your mpc to record its just easier to sync stuff with other daws which is why i said get a different daw lol. Theres no reason why he cant track his mpc with Record

Word...whatever helps his workflow as far as making music. I was just saying, to your point, if he already has spent his money on Record, he can just use something that works better with Record, or he's going to have to cop something else that works better with the MPC. Using the MPC with Record may take more time than he wants to spend.

Back