Please Help. Pro Tools LE 8 Won't install

stunna919

YEAH!!....I DON'T GET IT
wat up FP I just got a MBox 2 mini and popped in the LE disc and right after the drivers for the interface is installed and the mbox's green light comes on it freezes. Can some one please help me out. I am running on Vista and 2gigs of memory

i had this problem...heres what i did not sure if it will work for u

DONT! click any of the the Found new Hardware POP UPS(i did this and set up failed) let them stay there the setup will do this for u. DO! click the install button when it ask u to allow access to digidesign or watever the other popups say. try to trash any records u have of digidesign in ur registry and appdata and program data folders don't do the registry if u don't know what u are deleting because u can mess up other programs on ur pc this way but i did this before running my setup again after it failed on me also if u are going through the registry delete the PACE ANTI PIRACY folders they are separate from the digidesign folders.....

it says it in the setup background not to click the found new hardware pop ups hope this works for u

Thanks man. I got it working fine. What I did is just quit the installation and then just went into the digi folder and uninstalled pro tools (well what I had of pro tools) and then reinstalled it. but thanks for the response

Back