only win98? for Logic Delta with Delta 44 box

S

slicenice

Hey guys new member here, Im mostly a hobbiest with some dream of one day doing this for a living.

For the past 5 years Ive been using the Roland toyboxes and other crap , buying and selling gear . I ve kept my mixer my virus and tb-303 thats it.

I got a copy of Emagic Logic Delta that comes packaged with the Midiman Delta 44 (which is a great piece by the way).

PROBLEM I went to load it and it said " cannot install ,need Win 95/98 to install" I have Windows XP.

like I said I been buying and selling gear for 5 years so I never loaded the software until know when I decided to try the software sequencing.

SO my question is , Is there an XP version and how can I get it (without paying of course) I did buy the delta 44 so shouldnt it get upgraded??

any suggestions?

Any suggestions are most appreciated.

I find it hard to try and write about my musical ideas ... but then again if I was that good about writing my ideas id be a writer , not a musician.

Logic Delta is a extremely trimmed down version of Logic, which nowadays is mac only; it's very well possible there's no XP version (of Logic Delta) and never will be.

Back