Omg!!!! Reason!!!!

thitz214

ok here is my problem.... I been using FL Studos for a while but I used to use reason before that.... So now that I have grown into more of an complete producer making the beats, mixing them working with my artist.. I can now track my beats out on FL Studo and get it mastered and stuff....

Wellllllll since reason 5 came out I wanted to switch back over but im gettin back up to speed on Reason 4... I made this track that "A certain artist" heard and wants to buy it from me for a pretty nice sum of money... So Im putting finishing touches on the track so I can track it out.....but wait....come to find out I cant track out tracks in Reason 4 it just mixes it and exports it as a song... Which I dint have that problem in FL Studios cause it gave you an option to mix down into both song and tracked out tracks........

Will some plz help me, like this is a matter of makin money and being broke lol...

When I was using Reason before I wasnt into all of the mixing and crap and just made a beat made it into a song export it and sold it for 20 dollars lol... so if sumone on here can help me out I would greatly appriciate it.....
~1~

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::(:(:mad::mad::cry::cry::cry:

Dang so I got to go allll the way down and solo each track and export it one at a time???... Wheeww ok ima try that

Man im glad yall on rite now....Im from Dallas, Tx and I dunno if yall know him but my bro is a promoter at a club down here and he brought this artist named Tum Tum to my house and dude heard me makin this beat and he's like "I want it"... so im like its gon cost ya....he told me to put it on a disc mp3 track and a tracked out...

When he records over it ill upload it on here or give yall a link or something....

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:39 PM ----------

Mine was the flyest though, cause I'm smooth with this shit. I'm the James Bond of forum world.

:rofl: His post wuz a lil better... Straight to the point.. hahah thankz bro

lol i know of him and use ozone 4 the vst its easily the best mastering tool and its easy to use from what i heard

since u r looking to buy Reason 5 anyway just get Record for Reason users it comes with Reason 5 for $20 more. Record has that feature

Since exporting individual soundtracks seems like worth the extra cash for the "Record Add On" for Reason, Propellerheads truncated Reason in such a way that it is "reasonable" (lol) to sell a few more Record licences along Reason.
That's cool. That's how marketing works. Propellerheads is not a charity as far as I know. It's a business. Making money is what they're after.

Last edited:
dude, why not rewire and thus assign each instrument to a diff mixer track...

then track out as usual in fl...its gonna be annoyin to do it rerospectively...but 4 future cases...save urself from buyin another licence

Back