Not possible to sample usb turntable into NI Maschine

Maddox

Hi guys!

I just can't figure out how to sample my usb turntable into maschine.
I'v tried it via usb and via line through my Behringer xenyx 302usb.
In Logic it is working without a problem.
Some help would be much appreciated!

Thanks for asking!
Well as far as i understood it. It would be possible to record the out of my turntabe into any daw or pragram...
Like i said, in Logic when open a new audio channel the singnal comes in. I have the cinch cable of the turntable connected to the Line of my xenyx 302 usb.
In mashine on the contrary there is no singnal coming in, when i want to sample. I've tried it with the cinch cable and also with the usb cable that the turtable has. Now, when i select the usb of the turntable as audio device in Maschine there is still nothing. No external signal, no internal signal.
And when i have my xenyx selected, under audio settings- routing- inputs, it says not connected to all the channels. And i cant select or activate anything there.
Is it the xenyx that is s**t? Is it not supported? I don't know...

Thanks for asking!
Well as far as i understood it. It would be possible to record the out of my turntabe into any daw or pragram...
Like i said, in Logic when open a new audio channel the singnal comes in. I have the cinch cable of the turntable connected to the Line of my xenyx 302 usb.
In mashine on the contrary there is no singnal coming in, when i want to sample. I've tried it with the cinch cable and also with the usb cable that the turtable has. Now, when i select the usb of the turntable as audio device in Maschine there is still nothing. No external signal, no internal signal.
And when i have my xenyx selected, under audio settings- routing- inputs, it says not connected to all the channels. And i cant select or activate anything there.
Is it the xenyx that is s**t? Is it not supported? I don't know...

Don't know if you're still having that issue, but normally I just have the RCA out of the turntable connected to my USB interface and then I use the ASIO driver for my interface not ASIO4ALL and the audio is detected

Last edited:
Don't know if you're still having that issue, but normally I just have the RCA out of the turntable connected to my USB interface and then I use the ASIO driver for my interface not ASIO4ALL and the audio is detected

It was the audio interface. I changed it. Now it works.
Thank you anyway!

Back