New FL Studio Skin! Download Now!

L

Little Raabe

Fruity Skins
Black Metal

The Black Metal skin is a really cool skin that still has the user-friendly look to it but with a way cooler experience during use. Come on, who wants to stare at dull gray during production? I know I don't and that is why I have modified the default theme into this... Black Metal. There will be many more quality skins to come in the future with even better themes.

The idea behind it was to create a better looking interface that is still very easy to use, read, and work with. The better your Fruity Loops looks, the better you may produce music.

THIS SKIN WAS MADE FOR FRUITY LOOPS STUDIO 9 AND IS NOT GUARANTEED TO WORK WITH EARLIER VERSIONS. (but give it a try)

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0RHJ6W0N

*Update: There are now 2 skins included in the download. There is the standard size resolution skin and the 1440x900 resolution skin"

Instructions are included in the download. To download go to the link provided, wait 23 seconds and click "Regular Download" and your download will start. Thanks & Enjoy

qnl476.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey no problem, In about a half hour I am re-uploading them. I changed the 1440x900 resolution by getting rid of the "black metal logo" and Fruity Loops Logo in the top right corner and Im uploading the standard resolution

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Can somebody please verify if this works?

Thanks for that dewd.looks dope. i have never changed the skins on FL lol ive had the program for 6 years lol.I will search how to do it when i get home from work.

hey nice skin, dose it work in fl10? just asking becuz i dont want to load it up and mess anything up if it only works for other versions thnx

Back