New FL Studio Skin!!!

PrinceOfDarkness said:
hehe, we all got diff taste after all!
its all good :)
Of course. And I'm happy not everybody likes all the same things. ;)

btw: a skin with *just* orange/green all over the place would look terrible too. I meant a decent grey for all main elements & some portions of green/orange here & there. (like the digits on the clock, led's, etc... ;) ) this would look nice.

Esthetix said:
Whoooa what the heck... Hey look at the background on my myspace page. It says brahmac. lol I never knew what that meant or where it came from. I just thought it was a tight picture. Yo brahmac does my background have anything to do with you or is it from some other random thing? lol I just noticed this

Yeah that's because you stole that image from my myspace page, lol.

http://www.myspace.com/brahmac

That tune you have on there is pretty bangin my friend, and I like your page also, it too looks bangin as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!! OMG.. do you have the original city lights pic without the FONT!!!!?? that pic is illly

I don't have it on my computer, but i'll see if I can get it for you.

Nice . . . I agree with the more neutral and standard grey colors with a more fancier look to it because bright colors are hard on the eyes after a few minutes and long sessions . . . Nice work

Last edited:
chuyayala said:
support for fl6?

Yeh...

I could probably do a nice one of these but being the perfectionist that I am it would require way too much time and effort. This one brahmac posted is very clean. I can tell there was time spent on it.

Esthetix said:

I could probably do a nice one of these but being the perfectionist that I am it would require way too much time and effort. This one brahmac posted is very clean. I can tell there was time spent on it.

Yes sir, alot of patience involved. I'll release some new skins, as soon as I'm able to make some time.

I just downloaded this skin, Followed the install instruction's in the Readme.txt. And when i go to select the stealth skin in the skin drop down, I hear the start-up sound, But nothing changes. The Stealth skin is in the Skin folder.

Any idea's?

z0n3d0u7 said:
I just downloaded this skin, Followed the install instruction's in the Readme.txt. And when i go to select the stealth skin in the skin drop down, I hear the start-up sound, But nothing changes. The Stealth skin is in the Skin folder.

Any idea's?

Take the one folder out of the other. So there's not 2 folders. Then it will work.

ILL PAY U IN:

5 FULL GOTCHANODDIN KITS
and 2 FULL p5 audio kits

if u make me a bape FL skin

if u dont no wat bape is ...
google it

i beg of u

I googled "bape" got a buch of stuff so I don't know to what you refer to. Can you post a link that will guide me to the right direction?

Last edited by a moderator:
THIS IS BAPE:

i have the greatest samples in the world .. even a giant yamaha MOTIF set .. all da drums nd sythths

lol ... ull be greatly rewarded

bape.jpg

stills-bape-2.jpg

bape2.jpg

Bape.JPG

18_1_b.JPG

ca_1_b.JPG

8b_1_b.JPG

Last edited:
Ok so you want a skin based on this? What type of color scheme are you looking for? I think I may be interested in this...

Back