Native instruments komplete 7 issue!!

i did that but when i install the first iso on my mac it says at 35% installation failed.. so i tried again without installing the 90 gigs content it still says installation failed at 35%.. so any other suggestions?

i honestly thought i was the only one to feel like that as well. komplete 7 is good and i'm trying to get into but most of the sound that people rave about it just so so to me. and in all honesty its too damn loud.

only like the factory library sounds, well i should say i like the way in which u can put on which key u can play an articulation, for exmaple the percussion library. love the Orchestral & band sounds... choir is ok....thinkin about jus ddeleting the everything else and jus use the orch & band set jus to save hdd space

LOL deffinetly! Questions i just downloaded session strings and the mouth how to i load in session string and also the alicia keys!!! to kontakt 4???

when i say loud i mean the sounds are completely too loud. i get digital clipping right away when alot of presets in logic.

i bought komplete 7 based off of hype i honestly i feel i wasted my money on it honestly... i kept hearing about komplete 7 this and that from friends and assosiate so i bought it saying let me try something new. personally the best thing about komplete to me is guitar rig. most of the sound patches are highly overrated.

Back