Malstrom and SX

B

besnard

NEone know how to reiwre the malstrom and SX? There are plenty of filter and osc. outs on the back of malstrom. How does one connect malstrom and the hardware in reason for use with reiwre? Which outputs do i use for Malstrom? I dont see and audio out on the back, as is such on the subtractor? Thanks for the help. Jon

alright I don't use Rrewire, but I've been programming the Malstrom for awhile, and I can help out. With Rewire, the Audio Interface at the top should have the Rewire light on(instead of audio card), and all 64 jacks should be available. On the back of the Malstrom, there are 2 pairs of outputs. The upper pair, which say main outputs, are what you should normally use. The lower pair are for use with other modules or effects. you could use these, but you can't use both at the same time(as it says on the back). you wire the outputs directly to the hardware interface, don't use a mixer at all. then in Cubase, you shoudl see the Malstrom's signal in the mixer, in whatever channel is used for Rewire....

= chiisu

Back