Major NN-XT Issues w/ Loaded Samples

dueces4eva

I'm having some issues with the samples I'm loading into NN-XT. For example....

I have a Platinum Hit patch I sampled from Nexus 2 VST plugin and I have about 30 wav. files and when I play them back outside of Reason they playback just how they sound coming out Nexus exact same sound but when I load in the NN-XT it sounds modulated or some kind of filtered effect in the NN-XT is on making them sound different the original sample. I have to be doing something wrong or need to turn something off in the NN-XT. I've tried tweaking every knob on the NN-XT but no luck the sample when loaded into NN-XT sounds like it's being filtered or modulated. I knew my samples to playback the exact way I sampled them. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

I'm having some issues with the samples I'm loading into NN-XT. For example....

I have a Platinum Hit patch I sampled from Nexus 2 VST plugin and I have about 30 wav. files and when I play them back outside of Reason they playback just how they sound coming out Nexus exact same sound but when I load in the NN-XT it sounds modulated or some kind of filtered effect in the NN-XT is on making them sound different the original sample. I have to be doing something wrong or need to turn something off in the NN-XT. I've tried tweaking every knob on the NN-XT but no luck the sample when loaded into NN-XT sounds like it's being filtered or modulated. I knew my samples to playback the exact way I sampled them. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

Make sure you are adding the samples to an initialized NNXT patch. The NNXT doesn't do any Pitch modulation by default.

If a Low pass filter is present turn the cutoff all the way up or better yet turn the filter off.

Keep in mind to when you check parameters in the NNXT you should do a Ctrl A before checking parameters, or you would just be altering or viewing the parameters of one sample at a time.

Make sure you are adding the samples to an initialized NNXT patch. The NNXT doesn't do any Pitch modulation by default.

If a Low pass filter is present turn the cutoff all the way up or better yet turn the filter off.

Keep in mind to when you check parameters in the NNXT you should do a Ctrl A before checking parameters, or you would just be altering or viewing the parameters of one sample at a time.

Thanks I followed your exact steps and the samples I'm loading still sound muffled to me but when I play them back outside of reason they sound nice & bright I don't get it bro. I loaded them in my Kontakt joint and they played back fine no muffled sound so its got to be something with the NN-XT. I'm clueless on this....

Back