MAC VST sampler

Dariel!

I have been looking for awhile now for a vst sampler/recorder for mac. One that takes sounds from a vst preset, records the notes of the preset depending on how many notes you want recorded and on how many octaves. Then it exports it to WAV format. I need it so I can load these WAV's of VST's I have in my mac on my ipad.

The program I am looking for and have in mind will be one similar to XLUTOP Chainer for windows but for mac.

Does anyone know of a program like this that exists on MAC? If so is it free?

Thanks you!

---------- Post added 04-14-2013 at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-10-2013 at 02:08 PM ----------

No one knows of and vst recorder that can take presets from a vst. Record the sounds and then export them as wav of each individual note?

Last edited:
Hmm, I was about to suggest DiscoDSP's HighLife...but it seems the VST sampling option is for the Windows version only. Redmatica's AutoSampler would be another candidate, but it's not available anymore since Apple acquired Redmatica (which may or may not imply some of these functions might be incorporated in the next version of Logic). SampleRobot is an option, but it's pretty expensive...

Hmm, I was about to suggest DiscoDSP's HighLife...but it seems the VST sampling option is for the Windows version only. Redmatica's AutoSampler would be another candidate, but it's not available anymore since Apple acquired Redmatica (which may or may not imply some of these functions might be incorporated in the next version of Logic). SampleRobot is an option, but it's pretty expensive...
Damn! This sucks! Well thanks for the info. I guess I will have to keep looking since not too many people seem to know of any.

Back