Logic Pro 9

Vuijkie

So i read a lot about Logic and watched a lot of video's and tutorials and figured I'd start making beats with Logic. Im just wondering if Logic Pro 9 is also available in a box on cd/dvd or just as download in the app store. I'm just looking for logic pro 9 and nog the whole logic studio package. I'd rather have a cd/dvd in case i ever lose my app store account.

Yeah but that will probably be on old version of logic i guess. Well I guess I will download it from the app store then, thank you :)

I am not working with Logic that long but the only error i occasionally get is that it shut's down suddenly sometimes, so i recommend saving your projects on regular base even when you havent done that much

I am not working with Logic that long but the only error i occasionally get is that it shut's down suddenly sometimes, so i recommend saving your projects on regular base even when you havent done that much

mine never shuts down...it just doesn't play the first beat of a bar for me if i start from bar 1...besides that i love logic!

Back