Logic Pro 8 and Battery

S

skeez

I've been trying to setup battery and each cell in it's own channel in logic pro, but I can't seem to get it. I set it up battery as a multi-timbral instrument, and add like 8 channels but it doesn't work. Could someone give me some advice on how to set it up. Thanks

open battery as a multi out instrument..then somewhere in battery u will have to find a place where u can different cells to different outputs. Then open ur mixer and locate ur battery track. On the right side of that channel strip on the bottom theres a little plus sign. just hit that and u will be able mix ur samples seperately

It's working now.........I appreciate the help. I swear I did that and didn't. Cool. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just wondering...how is Battery with CPU consumption? I actually use EXS24 for my drums, and sometimes Ultrabeat. I used to use Battery but i found the EXS easier to use once i had all my drum patches saved.

baysick:

I bought battery to use it as my main sampler, but i find it too cpu heavy, so im going back to the exs. Im running an imac with 2,8 ghz and 4gb ram.

Back