Logic Gold version 5 - features?

P

Perry Parkas

Does anybody know what Logic Gold 5 is featuring? It is sold by retailers, but Emagics website doesn't mention what the features will be. How many of the audioplug-ins will be featured? Will the new audio instruments (ESM, ESE and ESP)be a part of the Gold too?
:confused:

ive got the platinum package, it unbelievable 5 or 6 top quality synths, about 15+ fx, including mixpressor an ulraflexable 4 band compressor, subbass (oh gosh), etc etc
new automation
and its logic what more can u say

deejaymarky said:
ive got the platinum package, it unbelievable 5 or 6 top quality synths, about 15+ fx, including mixpressor an ulraflexable 4 band compressor, subbass (oh gosh), etc etc
new automation
and its logic what more can u say

- Its only three free synths that come with it. The others are timelimited trial versions. It has a lot more than 15 audio plugins, though.

I was thinking of the Gold version, but now thjey have delayed it to july. I don't know when it's coming out. They haven't published the features yet, which is strange, since they have know the price for a long time. Retailers advertise the prive for Logic Gold 5.

well ive got a platinum version of one of my P2P mates and its got like 6 synth (one of ems the new version of emagics rhodes vst, top quality

deejaymarky said:
well ive got a platinum version of one of my P2P mates and its got like 6 synth (one of ems the new version of emagics rhodes vst, top quality

- Well the crack can obviously sontain a lot of free material. If you should by this stuff, though, the EVP88, EXS24, ES-1 and ES-2 will cost you more money. The official Platinum comes with these instruments as time limited versions and only feature ESE, ESP and ESM as full features.

im afraid i dont have $600+ plus to spend on a cd, if i made it, like a lot of people say id buy it. i see it as, try b4 u buy

Yea that is usually what happend with expensive softwear...(Same thing happens in webdesign, and graphics programs)... It always seems that peopel can give it away... Althoguh I thoguht the idea of teh Dongle was interesting.... Logics way of trying to keep pirates from cracking thier stuff... include a USB hardware interface needed to install...

Whoever made that crack must be good! *cough* paradox

Back