Logic 5 & Reason 2 Troubles?!

I

i.n.s.

Hello,
I'm running Reason 2 as a plugin to Logic 5 on a p3 800 256 megs of ram, and although it works at first, when i get up to 4 or 5 additional vst intsruments (ie es2, junglist or kontact ) I get a "System Dangerously Low in Resources, would you like to terminate the following program:" message...

Usally if the ram is overworked it'll give the PC Overload error, but this is total shutdown type of thing.

I know that Reason isnt officially supported as a plugin but there's gotta be gome way to make it all work smoothly...

Anyone having this, and / or know of a way to fix it?

unload your cpu. make sure you are running nothing in the background. and dont run stuff that isnt approved/official/compatible.

I have the exact same problem while running Reason 2 as a Dxi device via rewire in Sonar 2!!

My config is P3 750Mhz w/ 512 RAM

Havent been able to figure out how to fix this yet!!

Reason 2 and Logic 5

Hi, you mentioned that you use Reason 2 as a plugin ? Do you mean as a VST plugin or Rewired ? To my limited knowledge one can only play "Rewired" sounds while Logic is running - correct ? So doing the Rewire thing would be a drag then. If YOU have it running as a VST synth or some other way that makes sense, I take my hat off to you. Please tell me how you've configured it to run the way you have it running now. I love solving puzzles and I'd like to offer help with your problem if I can get it going ;)

Jay

Back