Live 9 Metronome Question

abritabroad

Is there a way to automate the metronome volume as it were. I have a piece that slows down at the end, I am recording a live Harp. so the metronome is keeping me in time but I need to slow down at the end. Of course I could enable a foot switch to turn off the metronome but I thought there may be another way. If I could record the metro. on an audio track I could use automation to fade it out. It very hard to slow down a piece with the metronome hammering away in my ear, Just upgraded to live 9 love it :)

No I don't think that's possible. What you can do is maybe use some high hats and use them at your preferred metronome measures. It takes like 5 seconded to do it with live 9 if you put 4 hats in a clip, duplicate the clip with Ctrl+D, then use the Double or half tempo tool in your midi clip.

Great idea...I will give it a go when I get home. As always I am very grateful:cheers:

---------- Post added 05-26-2013 at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-24-2013 at 06:16 PM ----------

Thanks so much tha- That was such a simple idea that I will use daily, however I should have thought of it myself..all the best and thanks again:victory:

Back