Learning Fruity Loops: I Need Help (Tutorials)

Crown J.

Whats the best way to learn Fruity Loops? I ask cause I just downloaded the demo and there arn't any tutorials provided in it. The only ones i can find are on the Fruity Loop website, but those can only be accessed by people with registered full versions of FL.
So can soemone help me out? I got no clue how to use FL (i'm used to Acid) and reading the Help contents only tells me what each thing does, it doesnt actually show you HOW to use them to make a beat...

Do a google search for that. I owuld suggest just buying the program.

I suggest trying and get with someone else who has FL and learning from them. Just start asking around and you will be suprised at all who use it.

Spend some time with each part of the program, because when you first use it the many buttons,nobs and general interface of the program can over welm you. its best to just do one thing at a time until you've mastered it. trust me it is going to take time if you trying to get the most power out of it.

p.s. load some of the demo songs, they use a lot of the samples and effect that you will need.

Hello Crown J.!

I´m a newbie on Acid and FL. I also have dificulties on operate them. As you do, I also need some tutorials about. I saw that nobody here could get you an website or pdf. Have you got it out by any chance? If yes, could send something to me?

Thanks

icarus

yeh jus a do a google search... u'd be so surprised at the things u find just searching on google

Youtube has some good tutorials, but Beatgenerals.com is way better to me. He gives great tutorials, tips and drum packs with each video. I don't want to sound like a salesmen, but is worth he money. He is also very helpful if you hit him up on Twitter.

+1 for Youtube. There are hundreds if not thousands of FL Studio tut's on there and they are all FREE. Just go on there and search for FL Studio for beginners. I'll admit that there are some really crappy tutorials on there but there are also some really good ones too.

Back