Kontakt 4 blah!!!!

Career Guru

:hello:How in the heck does ine uses Kontakt 4 by Native INstruments!!!!!!

I dont even know how to get the sounds to work! I wasnt using it as a stans0alone application but as a VST plugin, and I cant get the sounds to play! Or even know if it comes with sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I download the library seperate, or does a library of sounds comes with the program itself!

:hello:How in the heck does ine uses Kontakt 4 by Native INstruments!!!!!!

I dont even know how to get the sounds to work! I wasnt using it as a stans0alone application but as a VST plugin, and I cant get the sounds to play! Or even know if it comes with sounds!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I download the library seperate, or does a library of sounds comes with the program itself!

wow!!! these are some deep questions!!!!

sounds to me like you have a pirated copy... I mean, a paid copy of Kontakt comes with about 40GB of sounds AND a manual showing you how to use it, so for you to NOT have them, says that you downloaded a bootleg copy and are now asking how to use said bootleg copy.

Mods... am I off base here or are you getting the same feeling?

Last edited:
so you bought $380 worth of software and are now asking where to download the sound library....

right

Not to mention the horrible crimes against the English language. The BanHammer is armed, yet waiting for confirmation...

Back