Just got Beat Thang Virtual

Beatthang is the wackest beat machine/ u could buy and the beatkangz dont care about nothin but your money and they dont care about your support the virtual and
the hardware is buggy as hell and when you try to tell them what they need to fix on the thang and they start actin cocky like nothings wrong with the thang when all the users are saying its buggy. they played a bunch of people when they 1st started i was on their 1st site that they took down cuz everybody in the forum was make them look bad complaining about their lies and lack of good support then they started claiming Dallas austin created it lol he did not create that thang............all u need is the sounds the sound designers from dopesound are dope jus get all the sounds as wav and put them in whatever u use thats what i recommend and ive used both the virtual and the hardware the beatkangz are wack!! trust me i will never again purchase a thing from them if u dont believe me ask st.joe from soundsandgear he got a beatthang and dont even really use it did like 2 vids on it last year cuz i bet it kept crashin and he kno about how they played their very 1st supporters and the 1st contest they had where they didnt pick no winners after the top 5s its been 3yrs and still no improvements.

---------- Post added at 02:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

Beatthang is the wackest beat machine/ u could buy and the beatkangz dont care about nothin but your money and they dont care about your support the virtual and
the hardware is buggy as hell and when you try to tell them what they need to fix on the thang and they start actin cocky like nothings wrong with the thang when all the users are saying its buggy. they played a bunch of people when they 1st started i was on their 1st site that they took down cuz everybody in the forum was make them look bad complaining about their lies and lack of good support then they started claiming Dallas austin created it lol he did not create that thang............all u need is the sounds the sound designers from dopesound are dope jus get all the sounds as wav and put them in whatever u use thats what i recommend and ive used both the virtual and the hardware the beatkangz are wack!! trust me i will never again purchase a thing from them dont believe me ask st. joe he got a beatthang and dont even use it he did only like 2 vids last year and he knows about how they played all of their 1st supporters and the 1st contest they had where they picked the top 5s but dident pick a winner

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

Beatthang is the wackest beat machine/ u could buy and the beatkangz dont care about nothin but your money and they dont care about your support the virtual and the hardware is buggy as hell and when you try to tell them what they need to fix on the thang and they start actin cocky like nothings wrong with the thang when all the users are saying its buggy. they played a bunch of people when they 1st started i was on their 1st site that they took down cuz everybody in the forum was make them look bad complaining about their lies and lack of good support then they started claiming Dallas austin created it lol he did not create that thang............all u need is the sounds the sound designers from dopesound are dope jus get all the sounds as wav and put them in whatever u use like maschine thats what i recommend and ive used both the virtual and the hardware the beatkangz are wack!! trust me i will never again purchase a thing from them dont believe me ask st. joe (soundsandgear) he got a beatthang hardware and dont even use it proly cuz it keep crashin he did like two vids on it like in 09 and thats it and he kno about how they played all of their 1st supporters and the 1st contest they had where the picked the top 5 but dident pick no winners it was basically a scam st. joe was there on the 1st site supportin and hittin the forum up and everything he knows let em kno the real on the beatkangz and the beatthang st. joe

I have to admit, i was hyped about the BTV and I bought it, but it's lack of multiple outputs means I basically never use it. Also it crashes in every host I've used it in. And it would be nice if it could render stems out at once simultanously and quickly... but it can't. I have a feeling St. Joe was trying to be fair when he told me about it in a private mail cause I asked him some questions about it. If I remember correctly, he warned me that it needed a bit more features. Now I wish I'd listened to him. But I think St. Joe was trying to be cool about it by not being too negative one way or the other. I do really like the BTV sounds, and I think they put good effort into that. But really those guys should just be making sample CD's full time and stop fussing with buggy software and overpriced hardware. I hate sounding negative because the company seemed really sincere to me and I hated their haters, but really this is honestly how I feel. I hope they learn from their mistakes because it would be cool if they succeeded the right way.

I have to admit, i was hyped about the BTV and I bought it, but it's lack of multiple outputs means I basically never use it. Also it crashes in every host I've used it in. And it would be nice if it could render stems out at once simultanously and quickly... but it can't. I have a feeling St. Joe was trying to be fair when he told me about it in a private mail cause I asked him some questions about it. If I remember correctly, he warned me that it needed a bit more features. Now I wish I'd listened to him. But I think St. Joe was trying to be cool about it by not being too negative one way or the other. I do really like the BTV sounds, and I think they put good effort into that. But really those guys should just be making sample CD's full time and stop fussing with buggy software and overpriced hardware. I hate sounding negative because the company seemed really sincere to me and I hated their haters, but really this is honestly how I feel. I hope they learn from their mistakes because it would be cool if they succeeded the right way.

i agree I almost wish that they wouldve done everything right cuz i wanted them to be successful but after me and some friends of mine were mis treated by the president of the company the can kiss my A$$!!! I only mess with dopesound the sound designers that made all their sounds

i agree I almost wish that they wouldve done everything right cuz i wanted them to be successful but after me and some friends of mine were mis treated by the president of the company the can kiss my A$$!!! I only mess with dopesound the sound designers that made all their sounds

Where can I find the dopesound sound designer web site?

well i jus got in touch with the sound designers from dopesound and they are no longer affiliated with BKE they haven't got their site up yet but its commin soon! they were happy to see that we were interested and told me they will give us a free sound kit while we wait for them to get up and running....yay! so they told me to ask everyone what they want in their 1st free kit.......drums......keys synths..........sound fx.....basses.....guitars...hits...or a mixture of everything the mix is kinda what im leanin towards jus let me kno what u guys want u got my vote i'll relay the results and we'll see what they send us

well i jus got in touch with the sound designers from dopesound and they are no longer affiliated with BKE they haven't got their site up yet but its commin soon! they were happy to see that we were interested and told me they will give us a free sound kit while we wait for them to get up and running....yay! so they told me to ask everyone what they want in their 1st free kit.......drums......keys synths..........sound fx.....basses.....guitars...hits...or a mixture of everything the mix is kinda what im leanin towards jus let me kno what u guys want u got my vote i'll relay the results and we'll see what they send us

Wow, Fanessthebest, that is good news. I'm for a mixture of everything. I look forward to it. Thanks for this cool info!

Back