Issues With Midi/ReWire

M

M.Muzik

Wassup Everybody.. I just joined FP and this is my first post! I am still pretty new to the software side coming from humble hardware beginnings. I have been an ACID Pro user for a while now and i'm pretty comfortable with it. I recently acquired Reason 4.1 and Just Pro Tools 8 LE with the MBOX mini and I have an AXIOM25 keyboard..

The Problem I am having is that i need them all to work together and i just can't seem to get the Midi/ReWire thing straight..While I am learning Pro Tools what I would like to do is still use ACID and be able to use the plug-ins from pro tools and reason if possible..before i installed pro tools I was able to play my reason instruments through ACID but now everything is out of whack and my AXIOM is only working with reason at the moment.

Any Help you guys can provide will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
E

Last edited by a moderator:
You just need to do some simple reading on instrument tracks and setting up midi interfaces in ProTools. I'm not going to explain something included in the Method One dvd or in the help file or in the book it comes with.

You just need to do some simple reading on instrument tracks and setting up midi interfaces in ProTools. I'm not going to explain something included in the Method One dvd or in the help file or in the book it comes with.

u dont have to be rude about it.. i have read everything and nothing is working.. at this point my axiom is working with reason but not with pro tools..I have downloaded the user bank settings for enigma..loaded them and still not working.

Like i said I am new to all of this ..if u have some site of reference I can check out and READ..thank you.. if not thats fine too but I thought the forums were here to help and not to call its newcomers LAZY..

It took me 10 sec to type "set up midi protools" in google. Man, make an effort.[/QUOTE]

I really didnt expect you to reply but thank you for the info and have a good weekend..as for me making an effort.. well i'll leave that one alone...PEACE

Back