Issue with NI Maschine

J

Jayda Peruvious

I've has this for a few months now and am really liking it but i hit a snag. For some reason my midi controller hooked to my mac through USB all of a sudden doesn't want to work within the maschine software. I'm pretty stumped, the manuel is no help and the forum at NI hasn't been much help yet either. Hoping someone can help, hopefully someone has had the problem and fixed it. the midi settings read it but says its off which isn't true and you get no option to go in there. IDK the keyboard woks in logic 8 and reason. It was working with maschine for awhile now and out of nowhere it doesn't want to work. I hate trying to tap in melodies with pads, I need my keys back!

Did you change anything in the software? Like add a template from the NI forum? To control say Ableton Live or Traktor, etc..? If you did, this is probably the cause and if you re-install the current version of the software after taking out the template, you will be good to go! I had a friend have this issue?

ONE

First and foremost, make sure your Maschine software is updated. If you aren't at 1.0.3 yet you will get some snags. Have you tried chaining your keyboard to the Maschine's Midi In? That's what I do and it works great. Go to the forums at Native Instruments. There are more people who will help you there. That forum is seriously good. Give the NI forums another shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back