Im now an fl dude

Congrats. you'll eventually grow out of the stock sounds and move up to newer and better vst's like we all have done before. Good Luck!

Congrats. you'll eventually grow out of the stock sounds and move up to newer and better vst's like we all have done before. Good Luck!

Some of the vst/ stock sounds are good. I've got loads of vst's anyway, plus i've got reason.

welcome to the possibly one of the most flexible DAW's ive ever used.

Have fun with it, Grow out of the stock sounds and start using some VST's and work hard.

My Fruityloops game is so cold I got dashboard interfaces to all my external gear. Even my vocal effects processor...

If you don't like fruity, you can suck it (no homo)...

Some of the vst/ stock sounds are good. I've got loads of vst's anyway, plus i've got reason.

yea, until you get a hold of Edirol, Hypersonic, Sample Tank, Purity and other. you'll forget about BooBass, Slayer, and Sytrus in no time.:)

yea, until you get a hold of Edirol, Hypersonic, Sample Tank, Purity and other. you'll forget about BooBass, Slayer, and Sytrus in no time.:)

I love Sytrus...but FM8 is hot. I get your point, there are alot of options out there. But Sytrus can be hot...so don't forget about it just yet...

I love Sytrus...but FM8 is hot. I get your point, there are alot of options out there. But Sytrus can be hot...so don't forget about it just yet...

I still throw a little stryus in my beats from time to time. But that edirol.............~drools~

I've run into my 1st problem. Have do I change the midi channel in fl?
So I can use a multi timbral vst?
I've looked in the manual, but not luck.

Back