I can't uninstall FL Studio demo plz help me....

T

ToxSicc

I don't see an uninstaller that came with tha demo download....& it doesn't show up in my "Add/Remove Programs" ....Folder....Can u plz help me...

That won't take it off tha harddrive...that'll juss remove all thos folders...I don't think Im wrong about this...

FL staff doesn't support tha demo version...so I really need ya'll help

Erasing it will take it off the hard drive. Just erase it. You are probably thinking about registry keys and the like, don't worry, FL (the demo) pretty much remains in one place.

Well,I'll find out when I try this...I juss wanted to know so when tha time comes I'll be ready....thank u both very much...Ppl like u iz what makez this site so damn good

the good old FAQ from their website:

"Fruityloops uninstaller/How do I uninstall ?

Fruityloops does not have a 'real' installer with uninstall because this would add at least 7mb to our 9mb download (because an installer does not use the Rar multimedia compression as we do).

To uninstall Fruityloops you have to manually delete the directory you installed Fruityloops in.

If you want to remove the registry settings from your Windows registry as well, you can download this file and choose open it. It will remove the basic Fruityloops registry settings from your registry.

remove_Fruityloops_registry_settings.reg [0.3kb]()
"

I'm having some major trouble with this too. I deleted the folder from Program Files, but I can't find the link to remove the registry settings on the FL site's FAQ. This is totally screwing up an unrelated program (Microsoft 3D Movie Maker), or at least I'm assuming that's what's doing it, as the FL demo is the only thing I've installed in the past few days, which is how long 3DMM has been screwed up for. Does anybody have a copy of the .reg file or have any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Back