how to set up new antivirus program .

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HotaAppet

CheersI have bought new jnotebook and was thinking what antivirus app to acquire?Thanks!

The best antivirus programs and firewalls in the world are free software. I use AntiVir Antivirus software and Online Armor (for 32bit systems and Comodo for 64bit systems). They all are free to use and are the absolute best. I don't like antivirus software you purchase because they always have too many features that I don't want. I don't even think you can buy an antivirus without an included firewall and email filter and a bunch of crap you don't need.

Use Antivir and Online Armor and you will never have a problem. Online Armor is annoying at first until you set it up but then it's saves your computers life on a daily basis.

i use the mcafee anti-virus that comes with my the high speed internet service (comcast), it is free...

i usually turn off all my startup programs and startup service when using my DAW and i also disable the wireless card too. when i need to use the internet i turn everything back on...

No offense... but why do people think this is Yahoo Answers or some ****??? lol

Use Avast Home Edition.

I Don't bother with a firewall and just use windows built in, because it does the job, and if your even minimally technically minded, you will have an idea of how to avoid getting yourself into certain problems.

Also, I've got profiles set up on my laptop, so that when i start it up I can choose a profile to suit what I'm going to do with it at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back