How do you producers feel when.....?

J

jerome854

You see producers like lex luger that use fruity loops and just click notes using the basic sounds, but still gettin paid. But you got producers on youtube with all this equipment but not gettin placements yet? Do some of you older producers look down on people like him cuz thats all he does to make beats, rather then playing the piano or whatever?

You see producers like lex luger that use fruity loops and just click notes using the basic sounds, but still gettin paid. But you got producers on youtube with all this equipment but not gettin placements yet? Do some of you older producers look down on people like him cuz thats all he does to make beats, rather then playing the piano or whatever?
whats with all the lex luger threads lol honestly is there one producer that can drop that yall can manage to not ride...

Last edited:
not not jus him but every producer that use fruiity loops, boi-1da, kane beatz, when all they gotta do is click shit, but the older producers had to learn to play piano

If the beat sounds good, it sounds good. Placements don't mean more accomplished than others, either. Other reasons for making music. To the young producers 15 and younger...........

Pick you up a guitar, learn to play piano, or something. Learn how to play, and if you never get a placement ever....neverever....you would have still made lots of money doing gigs by the time you 40 and still doing your thang thang. Beats cleaning nasty shitty toliets...(women are some nasty, trifflin MF)

not not jus him but every producer that use fruiity loops, boi-1da, kane beatz, when all they gotta do is click shit, but the older producers had to learn to play piano
i have no problems with piano clicking producers hell im one 90 percent of the time i will stand by my opinion that making a beat making vid around clicking in beats is lame tho...and my bad if you feel i came at you but i just seen alot lex this lex that lately

i have no problems with piano clicking producers hell im one 90 percent of the time i will stand by my opinion that making a beat making vid around clicking in beats is lame tho...and my bad if you feel i came at you but i just seen alot lex this lex that lately

lol yea im jus sayin, i see beat making videos and people got like 16 keyboards in the back ground, but u can still make beats with the basic sounds on fruity loops and a couple of vsts

you do realize you could hook up a keyboard TO fl studio?

then you could play the keyboard................ IN FL STUDIO!!

amazing, i know.

you do realize you could hook up a keyboard TO fl studio?

then you could play the keyboard................ IN FL STUDIO!!

amazing, i know.

im sayin but u can stil make hits by just clicking

^ exatcly and im asking how do the producers that got all this equipment feel when they see people with hardly any maken hits

^ exatcly and im asking how do the producers that got all this equipment feel when they see people with hardly any maken hits

lol theyre prolly thinkin "Damn I'm glad I made enough money to buy this keyboard so I don't gotta click my shit in anymore" The thing is you give any big name producer a computer and mouse OR a Motif they still gunna make a sick song but I bet 90% of the mwould rather have the keyboard just for the fact that the workflow is gunna be waaaaaay faster

^^^Depends how you work. I hate how "faster" and "easier" get thrown around when talking about a creative process. Everyone's gonna work differently.

true only reason i say that is it seems to be alot more trial and error when you're just clicking things in but i guess if you had a very good understanding of chords and knew exactly where everything should go it would be pretty quick.. and no matter how you cut it hitting record and playing a part is way faster then clicking in every note then adjusting the length and velocity even if it takes you 2 or 3 takes...

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

and thats why I always say 90% or like "most people" because theres always exceptions I gauruntee theres people out there who destroy tracks clicking them in and can figure out the melodies and chords on their computer keyboard no problem but I would say for most people the midi controller / keyboard route is going to be alot faster.. but saying that, I don't think you should be trying to make songs as fast as possible...

Last edited:
Fl is powerful to build chord progressions...
Clicking is the same thing as writing music... Great composer were/are able to write music without playing it...

Last edited:
ok im just gonna call out the elephant in the room and say that the original post of this thread was loaded as @#$@# lol.
this was obviously a case of another person trying to start a hardware vs software war.

what a loaded croc of s@#$
"hey old dudes, how does it feel to know that..." gtfohwtbs

thats like saying

"hey bro, since im your step dad i just thought i should ask, how does it feel to know that im banging your mom everynight? that bumping you hear on the walls, thats not the washing machine thats me and your mom in what they call backwards swimming dog. how does it feel?"

and lol at @ "had to learn how to play piano to make music" like thats a hinderance.

this argument could be countered with

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."

Last edited:
lol assuming i use soundclick. the reason i ask this is because my granddad was telling me how back in his day everybody played instruments to make music and i just click stuff on the computer and i feel bad because I feel as if im not doing any work. like i am using steriouds

ok im just gonna call out the elephant in the room and say that the original post of this thread was loaded as @#$@# lol.
this was obviously a case of another person trying to start a hardware vs software war.

what a loaded croc of s@#$
"hey old dudes, how does it feel to know that..." gtfohwtbs

thats like saying

"hey bro, since im your step dad i just thought i should ask, how does it feel to know that im banging your mom everynight? that bumping you hear on the walls, thats not the washing machine thats me and your mom in what they call backwards swimming dog. how does it feel?"

and lol at @ "had to learn how to play piano to make music" like thats a hinderance.

this argument could be countered with

"hey young guys how does it feel to know that the old heads used to get paid racks for tracks to pay for them expensive boards when you guys are pushing your clicky beats on soundclick for weed/snack money? just curious, no hate."
LOOOOOOOOL i think i may have finally found a sig ahahaha :cheers: get em!

Back