How 2 Make Radio Version (Pro Tools 7.4 Elastic Audio??)

**UPDATE**

I know this post is crazy old but i had to let yall know I found out how to get the effect...

YOU MAY WANT TO CHECK THIS AS IT IS IMPORTANT TO YOUR CAREER AS A PRODUCER!

The program "Pitch N Time" By Serato will give you the ability to manipulate the pitch and time of your audio - [hence the name] -

In your app (mines pro tools)- isolate the "bad word" in a seperate region , use Pitch N Time (Audio Suite menu in PT) draw the ramp..

private message me your email address and I can email you the mp3 of how it sounds

there is no trend with editing words for radio. stop it 5. just reverse the sound or mut the curse word its not that serious.. the problem with producers these days is they don't follow there own trends..

there is no trend with editing words for radio. stop it 5. just reverse the sound or mut the curse word its not that serious.. the problem with producers these days is they don't follow there own trends..

reversing / muting the sound is an old engineering technique, it wouldn't be following their own trends to do trends of the past. modern radio utilizes the brake pad effect more often than not so that it has trained our ears for it in the same way auto tune has.

Back