Help me pleaseee

Relay

I am making tracks in REASON 2.0. I now want my friend to record some vocals over the track (hip hop). The programs i have access to are Logic 4.8 and Nuendo...and also i have cubasis(which came with my echo mia soundcard) but i havent installed cubasis. What program do you recommend for recording vocals ??? Also will i be able to edit/add effects to them in logic or nuendo? I know i can rewire reason into either program, but i just want to know which would be better before i start reading up on one or the other. Keep in mind that i want the best program and not just the easier of the two. any comments will be greatly appreciated. thanks !

Relay, I never used Nuendo but according to the reviews, it is a great program for audio recording. On the other hand, I can say that Logic 4.8 is excellent for audio. We used to work with 4.7 then upgraded to 4.8 and never had any problem, it's a professional soft, it never crashed and the environment it offers is great. Besides that, you have tons of pro plugins and effects that come with it, real pro ones.

Back