Help ableton suite 9

lopes

Hello, yesterday I did the update to ableton suite 8 to 9, for use as the axiom pro 61 left sonar 8 and changed by ableton, always used Reason since version 2.5 and sonar since version 4.

I chose to use ableton but I'm only a problem that is certainly very simple, is to move from the drum loop for drum loop 2 rak, played by MPD 32, I do not know how to pass loop 1 loo loo 2 3 etc. someone help me ?

Excuse my English is not good I am Portuguese.

yes, but how do I play when I give it to automatically switch to the second loop as in rdrum the reason?... Sem Título.png

Not ProducerJC this to see print?

it has the loop 1 and loop 2 down, now let's imagine that I want the loop 1 touch for 5 bars, and then the loop mode to 2 and then go back to the first loop.

hesitate a way to know in ableton type that is used as the reason using the kong for example.

but there has to be a way to use ableton loop 1 loop 2 and the ai off.

from already thank you for your help :)

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 AM ----------

already managed to solve my problem, thank you very ja any collaboration.
thanks producerJC.

is simple for anyone with the same doubts, so is drag each loop drumrak to screen arrangement, and is automatic switching of each loop the number of bar's.

Back