Harrison mix bus

I use reaper. If I want to sound like a analog console I'll just save a template of tracks with effects on them to sound like whatever. Neve, api ssl. Whatever.

Yo i Have mixbus 2 its the best daw ive used in a long time ridiculous its like record but with a little more freedom like u can pull up your 3rd party plugins the only down side is there is no midi or virtual inst support but i use maschine for all that so mixbus was perfect for me since i couldnt record vocal on maschine... i think mixbus sounds a little better than pt its close to the level of nuendo and u will hardly ever use any 3rd party comp/eqs cuz the built in ones sound great it was truly a shocker to me. the tape sat sounds goooood!! too. if your makin beats on another platform and need somthin cheap & light on your cpu to record vocals then this is it also great for live use with unlimited tracks and automatic delay comp very easy to use you can even set up the keyboard to pro-toolish to make it even easier for all the pt users workflow jus like using a real console

Give me Liberty

Ive been using this Mix Bus with a Metric halo ULN8 And this D.A.W. just dont clip. Just like a real analog board. The sound of this combo is just freaky. And that it leads the way with support for OSX WINDOWS and Lynux in both 32 and 64 bit work stations. Is just flippin outstanding. I dont need to buy a $3000.00 dollar cpu every 3 years just to keep support for my set up. Harrison is my hero every other DAW should feel punked!!!! If drivers are so hard that they cant do them dont worry we know some one else doing it better anyway LOL. God Bless Freedom of Platforms

Back