Hard Drums and FL Studio

Again...Use good drums. Stop trying to copy what you hear. Do you and find your own sound.

Get mad at that.

Thanks for the motivation... check my soundclick I definitely have my own sound its time to cut it down a little and mold it into bangers!

And for everyone else, again, thanks for the comments its been helping. And thanks for clearing up the cpl confusion I'll be turning that off now.

stay up

My point brother is just make good music to the best of your ability. I just bought a beat tape off bandcamp that wasn't even mixed and drums where shitTTTTTTTTTTTy....BUT I loved it.

I paid money for it because I connected with the overall production.

Throw that technical shit out the window and have fun.
You will produce you best music if you do so.

Maybe that's just me....

Last edited:
double cosign that, but the technicals are also real good at making a good producer great. but yeah, i make some wild stuff myself, experimenting.

Again...Use good drums. Stop trying to copy what you hear. Do you and find your own sound.

Get mad at that.

My point brother is just make good music to the best of your ability. I just bought a beat tape off bandcamp that wasn't even mixed and drums where shitTTTTTTTTTTTy....BUT I loved it.

I paid money for it because I connected with the overall production.

Throw that technical shit out the window and have fun.
You will produce you best music if you do so.

I think I got the wrong impression with your very first reply because you didn't exactly elaborate on what you meant when you said "just use good drums", like you did in your following statements, which reinforced the idea of doing the best you can with what you have. I agree with that, and that's a great way to put it! My apologies, friend. :D

But still, personally I think the intent of this thread is to help him improve on his quality, which is what he wants. Still though, you make a very good point. I think he is just trying to reach another level though; perhaps, one that meets his expectations for his tracks more.

Either way, back to the subject.. DJJB, how are the drums coming along? Try any of our advice? Any improvements?

Back