Goliath or other east west products

vato22

Has any one on here ever use these products? And if so I have reason but I will have to get vst supportive software to make this work. Is it worth to totally switch up what i've been doing? I have alot of money in reason and refills I just dont get that impressive feeling with the sounds anymore, it makes me feel uninspired. What good quality resonably priced software that supports vsts do you guys suggest? Thanks

VI One is only $99 and it has 21GB of sounds all recorded by BigFishAudio. One of the best in the game.

Oh it's BigFish. I thought it was East West. Gotcha.

Anyways.
Thanks for the link that is interesting... might get it.
See Im a sample based dude trying to ditch the mpc and get a keyboard. I can't decide whether I want to get Reason and Record or get a DAW that supports VSTs and just get some great VSTi's.

If I were to use Record I would still track my vocals in ProTools for using fx and then drop the vocal mix in Record and load up my Reason projects so I can do the editing and mixing with vocals loaded up.

If I were to use Record I would still track my vocals in ProTools for using fx and then drop the vocal mix in Record and load up my Reason projects so I can do the editing and mixing with vocals loaded up.

Record is a Rewire slave, so you could actually stem out the vocals to Pro Tools if you wanted.

Back