Futureproducers, let me know!!!

Y

YoungSinner214

Okay, Ive been downloading and buying kits for years now about 30% ive gotten has been nothin but lame drum kits that are useless and makes want to just stay with tha same sounds and drums that I have... Well anyways, I wanted to know what are tha best sound kits, soundfonts, vst's and drum kits that have made you think that you are tha best producer around. Whats in your library that makes you feel proud of how your type of music has evolve into something unique. And what are sound kits, soundfonts, vst's, and drum kits that you may want to purchase in the future or find a free link to them. Im talking about sounds and instruments more than just producer drum kits.

^^

Take heed when this man speaks (or types), his words are usually truth.

Look up member Morning_Star, he has a site with some stuff on it as well.

Also check the 'sampling/flip this' forum on here. Lots of people have posted up kits that have good stuff in them. And J. Troup has some free kits on industrysound.com that have a couple good sounds in them.

As far as VST's, google Edirol HQ orchestral. Its definitely not top of the line but it has some good woodwinds and stuff in it. Spectrasonics Trilogy has me impressed for bass but I haven't gotten to spend too much time with it at a friends house. Also, I've seen people saying good things about the sounds that come with Battery 3 if you want to check that out.

Peace!

I am proud of Reason's modular architecture and the Doubleclick Breaks packs. Google Doubleclick Breaks, get 'em, chop 'em up, and take what you want. I'd like to buy the proteus soundfonts someday. Not for drums tho.

Back