Fruity Loops VST/Plug-in question

Marcus_Aurelius

Hey, I am new to these fourms. This is my first post, and I have a 2-part question. I normally produce/engineer using ProTools or Logic, recording my own band and other bands or solo artists. But Lately I've been getting into Making stuff on fruity loops just for fun, cause it's a pretty fun program to mess around with and you can actually make some cool stuff with it. Anyways, my question is, does anyone know of any VST/Plug-in's that give fruity loops more Orchestra/symphony style instruments, cause the ones that it comes with are pretty limited.

My other question is; Does anyone know of any good software that lets your do Orchestra/Symphony style music and then let your load it into either pro tools or logic. Cause I have a really good idea for an intro to this album I am working on for a solo project but I am not familiar with what software is out there for donig this kind of music besides fruity loops, but as i said above, its pretty limited, and when it comes to music I am actually gonna release, I want something more professional. What do you recommend for this.

check out the sonatina orchestra soundfont packs, it should give you better results until you get a decent plugin for orchestral sounds.

Last edited:
start out with this site for some free orchestral vst's. Free VST plugins : DSK Music

OR, IF YOU HAVE MONEY!!...UH, U CAN GET EDIROL ORCHESTRA, BUT I WOULD PROBABLY GO WITH MIROSLAV...just because i heard it was good and has alot of sounds like choirs and all that which u know choirs are pretty fun and chir is one of my favorite sounds to put in a beat.. i have edirol, but i use dsk free chors, and its pretty good, u can also go to free drumkits.com and download their 40 soundfont file which has a good dirty south brass...the brass ensemble sound font.

Youre gonna get what you pay for, ...id go with Miroslav, i still want it.

Back