Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

I love my FPC. I pre-set up tons of Drum kits so when Im making beats, I can jsut pull up the appropriate kits on demand in seconds. And I can always add samples and layer samples (CLAPS ARE THE SH*T LAYERED)
Anyways, take some raw ass custom eqed and comped drums and pre-load them in your FL Studio (FPC) program for future use. TRUST ME YOU'LL THANK ME LATER.

- AG The Hustla - Producer of FelonyBeats.com

---------- Post added at 01:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

I got the timbaland kit, jeezy kit, gucci kit, and evry other kit you could think of all pre-loaded as pre-sets for the FPC. If you need them Im sellin em all for only $19.99.

Over 40 Kits

E-Mail: FelonyBeats@Hotmail.com

YOUR BEATS ARE ONLY AS SLAMMIN' AS YOUR DRUMS !!!

-AG The Hustla - Producer of Felonybeats.com

Last edited:
I love my FPC. I pre-set up tons of Drum kits so when Im making beats, I can jsut pull up the appropriate kits on demand in seconds...

Me too, I love the fpc it has replaced my mpc 1000....I sold it and bought some better monitors, it was hard to part with but looking back its the best decision I ever made. FL for life!
I'd also like to check this preset out, I have made 1 similar and may upload it soon, I'm just gonna tweak it a bit first

I have a question for the original poster or anyone else that has any input: Is there any way to use the FPC while still being able to utilize the basic sample channel funtions (like if u just throw a chop in its own channel in the sequencer)? I like hitting my pads but then I don't get to use the time stretch, ADSR, etc. Thus I end up with 20 odd chops in separate channels all routed to the same mixer channel. Any tips?

I have a question for the original poster or anyone else that has any input: Is there any way to use the FPC while still being able to utilize the basic sample channel funtions (like if u just throw a chop in its own channel in the sequencer)? I like hitting my pads but then I don't get to use the time stretch, ADSR, etc. Thus I end up with 20 odd chops in separate channels all routed to the same mixer channel. Any tips?

You can do a lot of editing stuff on the fpc and route each pad to different mixer tracks, generally I get the chops soundin the way I want before loadin in the fpc, you can always edit the sample again in edison...

You can do a lot of editing stuff on the fpc and route each pad to different mixer tracks, generally I get the chops soundin the way I want before loadin in the fpc, you can always edit the sample again in edison...

cool, thanks. If only I could use time stretch with fpc :(

Hey guys. I'm the original poster...just changed screen names. Hadn't checked this thread in ages, didn't even realize it was stickied!

I'll cook up the preset again, it's nothing difficult. Are there ppl out there who still need it?

Also, I HIGHLY recommend using FPC with Edison. I don't realize why this thing hasn't gotten more notice but it is THEEEEEEEEE thing you wanna use when it comes to chopping samples. I'm actually considering posting a video on how great it is.

To the op, thanks for responding, yeah please reup that fpc joint, for real I could definitely use that and if possible, drop a video on that Edison/fpc process, thanks in advance

When you have time please re-upload this, it would help me a lot.

Yeah, please re upload this.

I love using FPC for samples, this sounds right up my street.

Back