Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

I finally had the chance to try this out. It works like a charm except I had to reassign my pads for my MPD but that wasn't anything I just created a new preset for it. Thanks for the upload.

yo perhaps u guy know if I could do the same in direct wave instead of the fpc......can I premake a DW preset that maps all keys to only one note with the keys to cut of eachother and all set to monophony....so when I select a region in edison I just drag it into one premade zone in DW ??? If yes please xplaoin thank you so much !!!

Yo bobsmitt..I just got an axiom 25 controller do you still have those presets?, If so I would greatly appreciate them as I am just starting out sampling.

can anyone re-up please?

can anyone re-up please? its been a been a while and z share deleted the file (yea i took out the *'s heh)

bobsmitt said:
props for reposting this even though i already have one for my MPD (the original keys they use for the FPC r setup to use with the MPD n ****)

if anyone wants an fpc preset for use w/ the axiom pads post here.

hey can you post the link for the MPD, would really appreciate it if you could ,thx in advance :)

Yeah, i need those mpd 24 and axiom 25 presets, please...

for the FPC in fl just use the MPC2500 preset on the MPD24 or click on the midi note on the FPC and click map notes for entire bank (just press the pads in order to map them) and save it as a FPC note layout.(click on the down arrow and a drop down menu will come up and select save as note layout) do the same for the pads or keys on the axiom25.

fpc.jpg

Last edited:
on the FPC in fl just use the MPC2500 preset on the MPD24 or click on the midi note on the FPC and click map notes for entire bank (just press the pads in order to map them) and save it as a FPC preset.(click on the plugin button in the upper left corner, and a drop down menu will come up and select save as preset) just do the same for the pads or keys on your axiom25.

Capture-2.jpg

all you got to do is right click the midi note and click map enitre bank. then just press your pads or keys on your controller in the order you want. save it as a pad layout in the fpc. for samples just put "CUT 1 BY 1" on each pad and the sample will play and will be cut by the next pad when pressed.

all you got to do is right click the midi note and click map enitre bank. then just press your pads or keys on your controller in the order you want. save it as a pad layout in the fpc. for samples just put "CUT 1 BY 1" on each pad and the sample will play and will be cut by the next pad when pressed.

ima try it thnx

Back