FL Studio's 9 XXL piano roll problem...

DId you ever try what I suggested?

Is there a default setting button anywhere. Maybe you just have something f*cked up in there. Because people have suggested just about everything.

Nothing ever records to the piano roll right?

look up top of FL where u see the metronome, 3,2,1 count down etc.
make sure the loop record/overdub is unchecked.

look up top of FL where u see the metronome, 3,2,1 count down etc.
make sure the loop record/overdub is unchecked.

^^^^^

thats gotta be it. ive used FL for a few years now and the only time it does what was described by OP is when it is set to loop.

OP, any luck yet? I'm emotionally invested in this thread now; I worry I'll go home one day and find myself in the same predicament.

You don't have a single bar highlighted do you? When I mess up on a run, I hit Ctrl+A and delete everything, but the top bar (where it counts out your...well..bars) will stay highlighted. Just another thought after sleeping on the issue last night.

ok..update

Well now the marker moves past the 1st bar but its still not recording anything past the 1st bar! O_O...even if it keeps going it just overwrites it...but also it doesnt show any notes that im playing when im recording in the Piano Roll in FL Studios 8 it use to show it all the time...now nothing

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

hmmm hey everything i record ONLY comes up when I go to Tools where it saids "Dump score log in selected pattern" then everything i ever did on that pattern comes up =/

Back