FL studio .Wav Rendering

66GonZo

everytime i render my .Flp file into .Wav it makes the song much shorter than when I render it .Mp3.. anyone know why it is doing this??

everytime i render my .Flp file into .Wav it makes the song much shorter than when I render it .Mp3.. anyone know why it is doing this??

make sure it's in pattern mode rather than loop mode, and just save it as a .wav rather than a loop package.

The MP3 codec is also known to have bug in it like that. OGG and FLAC and ALAC and M4A don't do that. I read about it on a site that had a huge list of the tested and proven flaws of MP3 coding. Sometimes MP3's even clip too believe it or not.

^^^i think u r refering to the ms of silence before the song comes in...but the op didnt specify the issue...how short is sort...is it0.0009 seconds or is it two hours...details dude

well wen i render it in mp3 the song will be the full length (2-3 min) then wen i render it .Wav the song will be about half or less (00:30-1 min) and also i noticed wen it was in wav it was skipping beats every once in a while... {{{alwayzgon.bandcamp.com/track/wonka-bars}}} at about 1:06 ull here the first skip and theres more throughout after that.. also this is nowher near the whole song. but yea i kno its repetive.

that sounds nuts. unless you rendered by mistake on pattern mode and not playlist mode. or maybe you highlighted a section in the playlist and its only rendering that certain section.

Back