Fl Studio Volume Issue - Need Help!!

S

signalfire

Hi guys,

It sounds like I'm losing a considerable amount of volume when I render songs to .wav in FL Studio? I have tried many different supposed fixes but I still have't fixed the problem :(

When I upload my song to Soundcloud, and play a professional song directly after, it makes my song sound as though it is on half-volume. However, if I turn it up anymore internally or externally then the song begins to clip?

Please help, stuck!

The song begins to clip when you raise the volume externally? Say whaaaaaaat?!

Do you actually lose volume during the rendering or is your track simply not loud enough for your liking to begin with?

Last edited:
normalising brings issues to do with noise floor, however - everything gets scaled up equally, which may make the track more noisy as a result

You dont have your volumes high enough in Fl studio. Make sure you have a master on your track which is good to bring in a lot of volume and clear up a lot of noise. Make sure your mixing your songs well enough so you can get the volume you want. Before you export make sure nothing is muted, or turned down. Volumes could be low in your step sequencer but high on your mixer, only change the volumes on the mixer not the step sequencer. hopefully this helped.

Back